Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Today is my birthday!!! I was very grateful I could take some time off to visit my family in Florida. They made my birthday so special and surprised me with a beautiful cake. I do wish Iowa had the same weather as Florida right now. It is GREAT that I don't have to wear a coat! ;) I look back at myself a year ago,  I am so proud for all that I have accomplished. I've been able to do things that I never thought were possible. I'm glad that I believed in myself and I will continue to reach for the stars because anything IS possible! I will only learn from my mistakes, grow stronger, work harder, love deeper and hopefully inspire and empower others to follow their dreams. Anyone can be a winner or a leader, just believe you CAN and you're halfway there!





No comments:

Post a Comment